CB SMOOTHE Wild Jamaican Black Castor Oil (4 Oz) – Hair Growth Formula with Biotin, Niacin & Rosemary – Gentle For Daily Use – Light Weight – Non Greasy – Improves Scalp Circulation
CB Smoothe Wild Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a light weight blend of oils and extracts that promotes hair growth while preventing breakage, hair loss and shedding. Wild Jamaican Black Castor Oil improves blood circulation to the scalp and leaves hair roots strong. Great for all hair types.
-  NO Paraben, NO Mineral oil, NO Petrolatum, NO Sulfates, NO Formaldehyde.
– 4 oz
– Hair Growth Formula with Biotin, Niacin & Rosemary
– Moisturize, shine and strengthen
– Gentle For Daily Use;
– Improves Scalp Circulation
– Black Castor Oil – Helps increase circulation to the scalp and improve hair growth.
– Soy Oil – A non-greasy oil that will improve moisture retention and shine.
– Grapeseed Oil – Helps to lock in moisture and prevent frizz, split ends & brittle hair.
– Carrot Oil – Rich in vitamins A, E and beta-carotene which aid in delivering much needed moisture to dry scalps.
– Wheat Germ Oil – Helps relieve dryness and add softness and moisture to your hair.
– Peppermint Oil – helps stimulate the hair follicle by increasing the blood circulation and oxygen supply to your scalp.
– Roesmary – stimulates new hair growth.
– Zinc – helps reverse hair loss and increase hair strength.
– Sulfur – helps give hair strength and elasticity.
– Vitiamin E – Improved hair growth in people with hair loss. The vitamin’s antioxidant properties help reduce oxidative stress in the scalp.
– Biotin – helps maintain the health of our hair.
– Niacin – promotes better circulation of blood to nourish your scalp and hair follicles.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Package Dimensions:6.65 x 6.46 x 1.69 inches; 4.66 Ounces
Manufacturer:C B SMOOTHE
HEALTHY: NO Paraben, NO Mineral Oil, NO Petrolatum, NO Sulfates & NO Formaldehyde. Never worry about harmful chemicals or fillers.
UNIQUE FORMULA: Nourishing Oils blended with Biotin, Niacin & Rosemary help stimulate new hair growth.
(as of Jul 15,2021 05:09:49 UTC – Details)